Ronald George Atkinson

<http://yourlifemoments.ca/sitepages/obituary.asp?oId=537842>

Ronald George Atkinson
ATKINSON, Ronald George - On Sunday, September 25, 2011 at Rose Bridge
Manor, Jasper; Ronald Atkinson at the age of 77 years. Son of the late
George and Evelyn (Shirley) Atkinson. Ron was the brother of Carmen, Artis,
Bernard, Willis, Ruby, Margarite, Ruth and Muriel. He is survived by several
nieces and nephews including Carolyn Ellis and her husband Robert and family
of Brockville. Private arrangements are entrusted to the IRVINE FUNERAL HOME
AND CHAPEL, 4 James St. E., Brockville. Cremation will take place at
Roselawn with interment at a later date in the family plot at North
Advocate, Nova Scotia. Visit a Book of Memories online memorial at:
www.irvinememorial.com 10614374

Note: No mention of brother, Shirley whom I assume is predeceased. No
mention of sister, Meredith (Atkinson) Crossman, also deceased. Bernard is a
new name to me. Artis is possible his sister, Ardis - Dave Winter