Obit: SCULLION, Jean I [née YORKE]

=============================
SCULLION, JEAN I. - The death of Jean I. Scullion, 78, of Hampton, widow
of J. Ernest Scullion occurred September 27, 2005 at the Saint John
Regional Hospital. Born in Parrsboro, NS, she was the daughter of the
late Aubrey and Hattie (Allen) Yorke. Jean loved life and lived it to
the full. Her family was near and dear to her, especially her
grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Her cottage, Two Island beaches,
salt-water swimming, and certainly MUSIC of all kinds, especially fiddle
and guitar, gave her great delight. She was a member of Hampton Baptist
Church and choir, K.V. and Riverboat bowling, and Happy-Go-Lucky
Fiddlers. She had been a hairdresser for many years both in Parrsboro
and Hampton, retiring in 1986. She is survived by her daughter Sheila
King (Richard), Hampton; three grandchildren Cherie O'Keefe (Jerry), Tim
King (Erin) and Vicki Hallett (Mike) all of Hampton; eight great
grandchildren Cody, Darcy, Regan and Kelsey O'Keefe, Jacob and Samuel
King and Kailey and Sydney Hallett; sisters Avora Thompson and Georgia
Livingstone of Parrsboro; one brother Murray Yorke (Sylvia) of
Lorneville, NB; several nieces and nephews as well as two step-children
Betty Lou Stafford (Bernie), Leduc, Alberta and Bill Scullion (Tina),
London, ON; four step-grandchildren and six step-great grandchildren.
She was predeceased by three brothers Osmond, Victor and Boyd Yorke.
Resting at Reid's Funeral Home (832-5541), 1063 Main Street, Hampton.
The funeral will be held Friday, 1:00pm, at Hampton Baptist Church with
Rev. Greg Gray officiating. Interment in Hampton Rural Cemetery.
Memorials to Hampton Bible Camp, Hampton Baptist Church or donor's
choice would be appreciated by the family. Visiting 2-4pm & 7-9pm
Thursday. Online donations and condolences may be made at: www.reidsfh.com
[Published Thursday September 29th, 2005, Telegraph-Journal, Saint John, NB]
[collected by EMKeys 2011-10-04]
From her brother's 1984 obit, I have her as possibly m/1 ? Warren,
living in Hampton, NB - Eric