From: David Winter <davidwinter@...>
To: nscumber <nscumber@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 8:59:44 PM
Subject: [nscumber] Alvord "Albert" Slack

=========
Automated Genealogy Version;
1911 Cumberland County Census, River Philip family #28, SLACK:
44 28 Slack Alvord M Head M May 1887 24 1901
(Alvard "Albert" Slack)
45 28 Slack Ella Maud F Wife M May 1883 28 1901
(Ella Maud Cove)
46 28 Slack Wiley I. M Son S May 1909 2 1901
Ivan Robert Wylie Slack)
47 28 Slack Annie F. F Daughter S Jul 1910 9/12 1901
(Annie Theodora Slack)
=========