Re: Slack - Johnston Marriage

Another sibling of Morton Gilbert Slack, possibly the oldest.

Dave
NSARM Colchester Registered Births, Folly Lake, 1910; Page #57800072
Annie Theododa slack
Born 23 Jul 1910, Folly Lake
D/o Albert Slack and Ella Maud Cove
Physician; Dr. J.R. Johnson
Informant; Alvard Slack, Folly Lake, 17 Aug 1910

Source: Dave Winter, 27 Sep 2011