Lawrence H. Dow of Diligent River and Springhill Junction

As his deceased son was named Henry, I'd guess his full name might be
Lawrence Henry Dow but have no proof of this.

I have the 3 deceased children as Annie Reba (1919-1920); Henry (1924-1925);
and Dora (1931-1932). Deceased brother was William Edson (1892-1916)

I have Harold Emanuel Turner and Mae Mary Dow m/1 8 Jun 1957, Sackville,
N.B. (Indexed as Dowl)

I have Mary Elizabeth Dow m/1 Joseph Regis Melanson on 23 Nov 1932,
Sackville, N.B.

Sorry, haven't had time to transcribe them yet.

Dave
===========
Chronicle Herald, Friday, October 31, 1975, pg. #33; Reel #6053, NSARM,
Halifax, N.S.
OBITUARY: Lawrence H. Dow
Springhill Junction - Lawrence H. Dow, 85, died Thursday at home. Born in
Diligent River, Cumberland County, he was the son of the late Edward and
Annie (Kendrick) Dow. Besides his wife, the former P. Amelia McGraw, he is
survived by six daughters, Reta (Mrs. Joseph LeBlanc), Joggins; Florence
(Mrs. Harold Parker), Great Village; Mae (Mrs. Harold Turner), Sackville,
N.B.; Alice (Mrs. Henry LeBlanc) and Rose (Mrs. James Harrison), both of
Springhill Junction; Doris (Mrs. Paul Bourque), Toronto; four sons, Charles,
Moncton; Albert and Leonard, Toronto; Walter, William's Lake, B.C.; two
brothers, Charles, Montreal; Stuart, Athol, Cumberland County; five sisters,
Emma (Mrs. Amson Varner), Truro; Edith (Mrs. Edward Dodsworth), Athol; Mary
(Mrs. Richard Melanson), Amherst; Cassie (Mrs. Martin Gilroy), Stanley,
Cumberland County; Flora Dow, Parrsboro. He was predeceased by two
daughters; one son; and one brother. The body is at A.H. Brown Funeral Home,
Springhill. Funeral mass will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday in St. John Roman
Catholic Church. Burial will be in North Street Cemetery.

Source: Dave Winter, 26 Sep 2011
Note: As published - Amson is possibly Anson; Richard is possibly Regis