Re: Obit (2009) - Charles "Clifford" Trask & sister

Gerry:

Thanks for your efforts on this.

I wouldn¹t pay $2.95 US for an obit that¹s common knowledge either, just on
principle, unless I was a direct close relative. It has to be out there on
the internet somewhere FREE.

With Roblene (Wayne Dillon), I didn¹t add her as a sister as she could also
be a half sister or step sister with the maiden name, Distelrath.

Thanks again.

Dave