Re: Obit: TUPPER, Charles L

Rick:

I have him as Charles Leonard Tupper because of this item:
==================
Parrsboro Record, Tuesday, August 24, 1943, pg. #1; Reel #2864, NSARM,
Halifax, N.S.
WEDDINGS: Tupper - Olsen
A quiet wedding of interest to many friends took place at the Baptist
Parsonage on Wednesday evening, August 18th, when Miss Anna Josephine Olsen,
daughter of Mrs. Frances Olsen and the late Augustine Olsen, was united in
marriage to Charles Leonard Tupper, son of Capt. and Mrs. Nathan Tupper, all
of Parrsboro. The ceremony was performed by Rev. J.N. Currie

(Didn't copy who wore what etc.)

Source: Dave Winter, 17 Nov 2009
===============
However, I don¹t think you¹re asking about him.

I have Josephine Cole as Josephine Isabel Cole, born abt 1914, Ward¹s Brook,
d/o Capt. Wells Cole and Clara Wood.

Dave
===================
Parrsboro Record, April 13, 1948, pg. #4; Reel #2866, NSARM, Halifax, N.S.
OBITUARY: Mrs. Wells Cole
Many friends learned with regret of the death of Mrs. Clara Cole, widow of
the late Wells Cole, which occurred at her home in Port Greville on March
29th, following a lengthy period of ill health. Seventy-four years of age,
she was a daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. George Wood and was born at
Diligent River. Since her marriage fifty-one years ago, she has resided in
Port Greville. Her husband predeceased her twenty-six years ago. Surviving
are a daughter, Miss Josephine Cole of Port Greville, who cared for her
during her illness, and a brother, James E. Wood, New Prospect, Parrsboro.
The funeral service was held from the United Church in Port Greville with
Reverend J.W. Barbour of Parrsboro officiating. Burial was made in the
United Cemetery.

Source: Dave Winter, 24 Jan 2010
Note: Josephine never married Charles Zachariah ³Zeddie² Parker until abt 3
Jul 1950 at the residence of James E. Wood, New Prospect. Burton W. was
their only son, born abt 1954 at Parrsboro.