From: David Winter
To: nscumber
Sent: Saturday, 22 January, 2011 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Obit: COLLINS, Ross

Eric:

I have an undated note in my file from the late Jack Wagstaff who also
volunteered with the Age of Sail Museum.

I have him as Ross Keith but he may have also changed the spelling of Keith
as well. Parrsborough Shore is also an old spelling of Parrsboro Shore not
used for some time. Officially, I believe the Age of Sail Museum is located
in Ward¹s Brook, not Port Greville.

Dave
Dave: Here is the John Collins line as filled in by Ohra Colins, wife of
Ross Colins. Ross changed the spelling from Collins to Colins. He is the
only member of the family (of the siblings ) that has done this. - Jack