From: Lynn Merrill <lynn8merrill@...>
Subject: [nscumber] Chidren of Jane Smith & John Bigelow
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 11:29 PM

I am seeking information on as far as I know the only two children of Jane Smith
and John Bigelow.  Their names are Benjamin Bigelow and Jane Bigelow.  I have no
other information.
     John Bigelow, the father, was born 1803, Pugwash, Cumberland, NS and died
1893, Beckwith, Cumb., NS.
    His wife Jane Smith was born abt 1817 in Fort Lawrence, Cumb., NS and died
27 Apr 1830.
    John Bigelow's father is John Bigelow (1775-1845) and mother is Sara Tirza
Newcomb (1777-1845).
    Jane Smith's father is Benjamin Smith (1793-1863) and mother is Hannah
Merrill (1792-1861).
    If you have information let me know.  Lynn Merrill