From: Gerry Mattinson
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: [nscumber] William Hunter Rushton + Elizabeth Liby H. Pipes

Eric,

Do you recall where you learned the middle name of Margaret Rebecca Hunter?

Transcript for The Little Rushton Cemetery created by and posted by Scott C. Miller on his Family Tree web site (http://thefamilyregistry.50megs.com/) listed:
Margaret Letitia Rushton
b. March 23, 1790 d. May 7, 1862 73 yrs.
Daughter of William Hunter and Letitia Thomlinson.
Wife of Daniel James Rushton.
(Believed buried here.)

Gerry