Re: William Hunter Rushton + Elizabeth Liby H. Pipes

Hi Brandy:

I have a Hannah Hunter Rushton as siblings to the aforementioned William
Hunter Rushton. I have her husband as William Metcalf Miller. I have
very little on him other than he was b about 1816.

I also have a note from another researcher that I saved and am somewhat
reticent to repeat until I find out more information.

That's what I have on file now.

Eric