Re: George Edgar Brown of Lower Cove, N.S.

Ok, now I believe a review of data may be in order. I just found the following on the 1871 census which on the surface Seeemmms to have a Thomas and wife Jane with son George E. of the age area for our George Edgar.

He also has a son Herbert which I do have.

So who is this George E.??/

Note that Charles Brown who we delt with earlier is also here as a widower

Lawrence

Census 1871: NS Dist: 198-Cumberland s-Dist: River Hebert

Page 43, Line 16, family 144

Brown, Thomas m 32 NS C.of England English Stone cutter m=

" Jane f 29 NS " " m=

" Herbert A. m 5 NS

" George E. m 2 NS

Page 43, Line 20, family 145 and continues Line 1 on page 44

Brown, Charles m 62 NS C.of Englahd English " W= " would appear to be under stone cutter?

Brown, Harriett f 26 NS " "

" James m 24 NS " " Stone Cutter

" Daniel H. m 22 NS " " Seaman