Re: Eliza M. Smythe of Kirk's Hill

Hi Margie:

Thanks for the confirmations. I¹m on the right track, genealogy wise, that
is, in my file.

Mary Ann Rutherford was of the Little River (River Hebert) area Rutherfords
and was buried in River Hebert Cemetery with other family members when she
died 27 Mar 1926.

I find the local history aspect so interesting as I briefly grew up on the
Parrsboro Shore before my family moved.

Dave