Re: Currie - Sharpe of River Hebert

Gerry:

THANK YOU. That¹s a good start with lots of clues contained within each.

Florence Etta Currie m/1 Angus Simon Pettipas from Thorburn, N.S., on 10 Nov
1930, Presbyterian, Springhill. Believe she was also living in the
Stellarton area.

Mildred¹s obit is below.

Dave
=============
Thursday, November 11, 2004; The Halifax Herald Limited

MacKINNON (Currie), Mildred W. - Amherst, died in Calgary, Alta., November
8, 2004. Born in River Hebert, she was a daughter of the late James and Lulu
(Sharpe) Currie. Surviving are daughter, Sharon; sons, Ken, David, Terry;
brother, Doug; grandchildren, Ken, Christian, Jason, Sarah, Martha, Joseph;
great-grandson, Kenny; nieces, nephews. She was predeceased by husband,
Ardeen K. MacKinnon; eight brothers and sisters. Visitation 6-9 p.m. Friday
in Furlong's Funeral Home, Amherst. Funeral 11:30 a.m. Saturday in
Cumberland Memorial Chapel, Rev. Byron Corkum officiating. Interment in
Amherst Cemetery. Reception in the funeral home.

Source: Unknown