Re: Looking for information on James McWhirters wife Margaret

Aldene:

Sorry, I¹m not familiar with a lot of the McWhirter¹s from Apple River but
grew up living very near William Graham ³Bill² McWhirter and his son,
Rexford Douglas ³Rex² McWhirter.

Robert McWhirter¹s son, William McWhirter (m/1 Annie Dunn) had issue of 2
children, Edith May McWhirter and William Graham McWhirter before he died.

William Graham McWhirter (m/1 Evelina Adelia ³Effie² Crowell) had issue of 4
daughters and 2 sons. They also adopted of fostered a Max Robson, born about
1939 or 1940, and raised him as a son.

Have you come across this name before and/or may know who Max¹s birth
parents were? In various obits, Max has been referred to as both brother and
nephew. Max was alive and living in Picton, Ont. in 1995.

These McWhirter¹s married into both the Robinson¹s and Robson¹s.

Thanks.

Dave