Looking for information on James McWhirters wife Margaret

I have James McWhirter (b)1798 Ireland m
Margaret ?.
Can anyone help me with her maiden name,some say it is Grey.
But that just does not seem to fit.
Here is a list of there children .
Alexander McWhirter
Helen Mcwhirter
James McWhirter(1824)
Thomas McWhirter (b) 1826
Robert Sturgeon McWhirter (b) 1827 Northern Ireland
Margaret McWhirter (b) 1830 Parrsbor,NS
Mary S McWhirter (b) 1841 Sand River,NS.
Mary S McWhirter was my Great grandmother,she married Joseph Patterson.
I have all the information or most of the information on the above children.
Some I got from others and the rest I found on my own.
any help greatly appreciated.
Aldene M Hourihan-Gionet