Re: More BROWNs from Lower Cove

Dave, thanks for reposting James Leslie Brown,s obit again. I had copied and pasted it wrong before. His wife is Pearl Gates, my second cousin. James went by Leslie when I was a child. Pearl is living with one of her sons just out side River Hebert and I correspond with Holly Brown and her husband. Cora