Re: Kathleen (Symes) Brown of Minudie/Joggins

Greg:

I sent out his data last night with his baptism and marriage record as
Charles Avalon Brown.

On the original Baptism record, Charles (Austin was ³questionable² ) Brown
but on the original Wedding record it was plainly Charles Avalon Brown so
that¹s what I wrote down (Avalon) and transcribed and sent out.

Since seeing his wife¹s obit, referring to her hubby as Charles Austin
Brown, I changed him to to Charles Austin Brown in my file.

Dave