Re: Ella Brown of Joggins, McWhirter related

Greg:

THANKS.

>From that clue/tip:

Some Cumberland County, N.S. Cemeteries by Susan A. Hill
River Hebert Cemetery, River Hebert, N.S.; Cemetery #20
Lot #B47; Porter, Sherman Edwin 16 Aug 1920 ­ 12 Sep 1983 h/w Brown, Ella
May Nina 20 Jan 1916 - ____

{Gathered by Dave Winter, 10 Jan 2011]

It¹s a full name and birth date for Ella I didn¹t have.

Dave