Vincent Alron Hudson of Sackville, N.B.; Winters & Smyth_ e related to

===============
PANB Delayed Registered Births (Westmorland Co., N.B.)
1911-801334; F23410
Vincent Alvin Hudson, born Middle Sackville, N.B., 18 Sp 1911
S/o George Washington Hudson (deceased), Shoemaker, born Fisherman's
Harbour, N.S., and Phoebe Helen Smythe (deceased)
Affidavit signed by Aunt, Alice M. Porter of Kentville, N.S. at Billtown,
Kings Co., N.S. on 7 Apr 1949
"I was at the home of the child when he was born and I was seventeen years
of age."

Source: Dave Winter, 9 Jan 2011
Note: Document filled out as Alvin not Alvon
==================
PANB marriage registrations (York Co.)
Number: 23673 Ref: B4/1941 Microfilm: F20020
(Indexed as Jessie Mildred Manzer)
Groom: Alvon Vincent Hudson, Soldier, RCA, b, 29, UC of C
Living Fredericton, N.B.; Born Sackville, N.B.
S/o George Hudson, Canning, N.S., and Phoebe Helen Smythe
And
Bride: Ireta Jessie Manzer, Clerk, s, 32, United Baptist
Living Fredericton, N.B.; Born Cross Creek, York Co., N.B.
D/o Frank Allison Manzer, North Devon, N.B., and Estella Brewer
Married 12 Jun 1941, 421 George St, Fredericton, N.B.
License #37845
Before Mildred Isabel Manzer, Fredericton, N.B. and Earl Dow, McAdam, N.B.
By Rev. John Linton, Fredericton, N.B., United Baptist
(Signed as Vincent Alvon Hudson and Jessie Ireta Manzer)

[Collected by Dave Winter, 9 Jan 2011]
Note: His father died in Canning, N.S. in 1947; born Fisherman's Harbour,
N.S.