Re: Harold Thomas Blenkhorn

With all the mention of BLENKHORNs in Cumberland County recently, I have
been wondering if anyone is aware of any connection with any BLENKHORN
families from Kings County (say the Canning area, in particular)?

I'm somewhat interested in the family of John & Mary Blinkhorn, as they are
listed in the 1881 census of Canning:

Name: Blinkhorn, John
Sex:M
Age: 39