Re: Harold Thomas Blenkhorn

Dave / Eric / Jim,

I believe Harold Thomas Blenkhorn's Father was, Harold Walter Blenkhorn. From the following Death Registration, his Mother's full name was Parthena.

Death Registration; Amherst, Cumberland County; Registration Year: 1950 - Page: 1977;

Harold Walter Blenkhorn
b.; 17-December-1893; Fenwick, Cumberland County, Nova Scotia
d.; 20-February-1950; Highland View Regional Hospital, Amherst, Cumberland County, Nova Scotia
bu.; 22-February-1950; Maccan, N.S.
Age; 56 yrs., 2 months, 3 days
Cause of Death; Coronary Thrombosis
Marital Status; Widowed
Wife; Mrs. Parthena Blenkhorn
Occupation; Operator at Plant (Engineer), Canadian Electric
Last Day of Work; 18-February-1950
Residence; Maccan, Cumberland County, Nova Scotia
Father; David Blenkhorn; Birth Place; N.S.
Mother; Augusta Holt, Birth Place; Fenwick, N.S.
Informant; Orland Blenkhorn, Box 86, Springhill, N.S.; Brother
Undertaker; R.A. Furlong, Amherst, N.S.
{Collected by; R.W. Rick Redmond; 09/January/2010}