Re: Frederick Watson DeWolfe of Port Greville

Dave, I have Helen Margaret Hatt, born July 12, 1920, Dartmouth, died Mar 28, 1975, Provo, Utah, USA, married to Douglas Henry Johnson, April 11, 1944, in Woodside, Dartmouth. Douglas was born Dec 16, 1918, Taber, Alberta. I do believe I received this info from Terri Hamlin as we both have the same Hatt Line. Cora