Re: BLENKHORN - HARMER marriage

I don't know if this is the same Harold Blenkhorn or not, but there is a family of Blenkhorns in Athol. Harold, Arnold, Charles Blenkhorn - 3 sons of Cecil and Anna Blenkhorn. Arnold is around 89 or so and still lives in Athol, Charles is deceased, Harold lives in Ontario I believe. Is there a connection?
Ruth

--- On Fri, 1/7/11, Eric Keys <keysie@...> wrote:

From: Eric Keys <keysie@...>
Subject: [nscumber] BLENKHORN - HARMER marriage
To: "nscumber" <nscumber@yahoogroups.com>

Another BLENKHORN that I can't connect (yet!)...

===========================
PANB marriage registrations (Westmorland Co)
Number: 1130 Ref: B4/1960 Microfilm: F24374
Groom: BLENKHORN, Harold Thomas, 20, b, floor refinisher, Presbyterian
living Moncton, born Maccan NS
s/o Harold Blenkhorn (Springhill NS) & Faith Berry
and
Bride: HARMER, Coleen Carole, 18, s, civil service, Presbyterian
living Moncton, born Saint John
d/o Cedric Harmer (Norton) & Inez Dalton
married 1960-01-23 St Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Moncton NB
before Mrs Jamieson Miller, G Jamieson Miller
by Rev Lawrence Blaikie, Presbyterian, Moncton NB
[collected by EMKeys 2011-01-07]