Dave
====================
<http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/BLANCHARD/2006-03/1143535451>

Thursday, March 23, 2006
Chronicle Herald, Halifax, N.S. - Page B6, col.3
FOWLER, Ralph Blanchard
FOWLER, Ralph Blanchard - The passing of Ralph Blanchard Fowler occurred at
the Royal Victoria Hospital in Barrie, Ont., on March 18, 2006. He was a son
of Emma (Blanchard) Fowler and the late Lawson Fowler. Ralph graduated from
Springhill High School and St. Charles Commercial School, Amherst. In 1956,
he joined the RCAF, and served in Quebec, Nova Scotia, Metz, France, New
Brunswick, Newfoundland, Manitoba, Germany and Camp Borden, Ontario. He
retired in 1979, as Master Warrant Officer. Besides his mother, he is
survived by son, Jeffrey (Kim); daughter, Gillian; sister, Sheila (Fowler)
Sannes, New Jersey; granddaughter, Melissa; grandsons, Robert and Jeffrey.
Besides his father, he was predeceased by sister, Sharon Ann. Following his
retirement, Ralph worked as a volunteer at Buzbee Centre in Barrie, Ont. and
several other volunteer positions. Cremation has taken place and his ashes
will be interred at a later date beside his dad in Rodney, Cumberland Co.
Donations may be made to a charity of your choice.