Re: William Brown of Canaan & Parrsboro

Dave
Another strange thing with this family is that Clarence (Leburt) Burton Brown
and Hattie Spence's daughter Laura, in her obit does not mention any of the
step/half brother's or sisters.

RICHARDS, Laura Marie - 96, Truro, formerly of Londonderry and Great Village,
passed away peacefully January 2, 2004, in Colchester Regional Hospital, Truro.
Born June 2, 1907, in Lakeland, Cumberland Co., she was a daughter of the late
Clarence and Harriett (Spence) Brown. She enjoyed family and friends, and had a
great sense of humour. She is survived by daughters, Dorothy McMasters,
Londonderry; Elise Richard, Debert; Bertha Richard, Truro; sons, Thomas, Ronald
(Gwen), both of Thunder Bay, Ont.; Keith (Brenda), Bedford; grandchildren;
great-grandchildren; great great-grandchildren; nieces and nephews. She was
predeceased by her husband, George Edward Richards; son, Raymond; sisters,
Bertha Milne and Emma Brown. Visitation will be 2-4, 7-9 p.m. today in Mattatall
Funeral Home, Truro. Funeral service will be held 2 p.m. Tuesday in St. James
United Church, Great Village, Rev. Bob Hussey officiating. Reception to follow
in the church hall. Spring interment in Mahon Cemetery, Great Village. Family
flowers only. Donations may be made to a charity of choice. On-line condolences
may be sent to: 1030@....
submitted by Eric Keys