Re: William and Matilda BROWN

David:

Struck out on that suggestion so far. Laura died in 1915, possibly without
an obit.

Dave
============
NSARM Cumberland Marriages, 1891; Book #1810; Page #69; Entry #38
Israel A. Martell, Miner, b, 21
Living Springhill; Born Tatamagouche
S/o Alex and Mary, Carpenter
And
Laura M. Brown, s, 17
Living Springhill; Born Canaan
D/o William and Matilda, Farmer
Married 29 Apr 1891, Springhill
By Rev. W. Chas. Wilson, Anglican
Before James Martell and Imma Beswanger

Source: Dave Winter, 6 Jan 2011
NSARM Halifax Co. Deaths, 1915; Book #34; Page #105; Entry #355
Laura Martell, Halifax, Housewife, Widow
Born est. 1874, Parrsboro
Died 21 Jul 1915, N.S. Hospital [Dartmouth?], age 41 years, of Tuberculosis
Protestant
Buried Fairview

Source: Dave Winter, 6 Jan 2011