Re: Matthew BROWN

Thanks Eric,
This should be the line of fellow correspondent Bliss BROWN; and
also the line of Harold William BROWN that Dave WINTER is
currently working on. Am I on the right track?
Bliss said earlier that this Elijah line doesn't tie in to the
William and James BROWNS who came to Cumberland Co. in 1774.

David

Matthew Lodge Brown's parents were Elijah Brown, Jr (1822-1908) &