Flora May BROWN, dau. of Tweedie BROWN

Because Flora May BROWN (d/o James "Tweedie" BROWN) married into my MATTINSON-KNIGHT family, I became somewhat obsessed with finding where she had gone after her marriage to Ira Leander KNIGHT.

Flora was born on 21-Nov-1898 in Springhill and on 5-Mar-1918 she married Ira Leander Knight in Sackville, NB.

Flora died on 22-Mar-1993 in West Branch, Mich. and was buried in Oakview Cem., Royal Oak, Michigan.  I called the cemetery and they said Robert I. Knight is buried immediately beside her.  Looking at Border Crossing documents, I'm convinced Robert I. Knight and Ira Leander Knight are, in fact, the same person.

That then led me to the 1930 Detroit census which lists 3 children (all born in Nova Scotia):
1)  Russell Carmen Knight, born 18-Apr-1919, died 3-May-2009.
2)  James Merlin Knight, born 4-Jul-1920, died 12-Jul-1993 in Santa Barbara Co., Calif.
3)  Margaret Elinor Knight, born 1-Feb-1922.

Soooo... Brown researchers, you now have 3 grandchildren for James "Tweedie" Brown.

I'd be most pleased if anyone can add to this.

Gerry