From: redangus@... <redangus@...>
Subject: [nscumber] Tweedie BROWN
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 2, 2011, 9:12 PM

Hi Gerry and other listers:
Does any one know the parentage of James 'Tweedie' BROWN? I looked
back to the earlier e-mails (mid Dec.) when the name Tweedie BROWN
came up but that didn't help.

The reason I am interested is because Gerry Hachie s/o Edmond Hachie
and Effie BROWN was my uncle by marriage. He married Winnifred
LAVERS.
Regards,
David