Fw: Where did it go?

Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 11:40 AM
Subject: Fw: Where did it go?

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Where did it go?

I wish I could take the credit for composing this message, but I didn't and have no idea who did; however, I agree with the words so I'm passing it on.............

Where did the year go? Suddenly it is December .......again - and we realize that with giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye, 2010 is on its back!

A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for any impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the e-mails I received.......without you, I'm sure that 20I0 would have been extremely boring.

From my side I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts.

May 2011 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures.

And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love.

To those who need money, may your finances overflow

To those who need caring, may you find a good heart

.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THE BEST IN 2011

!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5737 (20101227) __________

http://www.eset.com