From: papasharksfamily@...
Subject: hey all
Date: 6 May 2006 11:32:06 -0600

Surnames: Rushton
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.ca/mbexec/msg/5543/AOEBAEB/299

Message Board Post:

hi i am looking for information about my grandfather his name was ross
herbert rushton had 2 sons clarence leslie rushton and george thomas
rushton,married to rita montgomery brown,she was re married to thomas
francis walsh.clarence l rushton is my father he was married to alice
paulette henwood i believe or leggett i always get that one mixed up lol.
now george was married to a heather something from middleton they had 2 kids
try and neil. if this helps .I am ross herbert rushton son of clarence and
paulette rushton ,i can tell you the family comes from cumberland county
nova scotia and my mom was raised in springhill ns and we have relatives all
over the place .Well i would like to know you all and find out info on
family thank you rossrushton@...