Re: Rita Rushton; one time resident of Parrsboro

Eric & Lori:

This may possibly be Clarecce Leslie Rushton¹s father. He was married to a
Rita (?)

Dave
=========
Springhill¹s Moss Journal:
Rushton, Ross Herbert April 20, 1966 January 25, 1916 50 y , Rita h/w HC b.
Springhill s/o Leslie & Alice (Sterling); d. Windham, NS