Re: Rita Rushton; one time resident of Parrsboro

Hi Dave
I have this little bit, hipe it helps. If I locate anything else I will send it on.

The Chronicle-Herald/The Mail-Star
Published: 06/16/93

RUSHTON, Clarence Leslie - 49, Halifax, died June 15, 1993, at home.
Born in Springhill, he was a son of Rita (Brown)(Rushton) Walsh, Halifax and the late Ross Herbert Rushton.
He is survived by his stepfather, Thomas F. Walsh, Halifax; two sons, Ross Herbert, Vancouver, B.C.; Christopher John, Hillsborough, N.B.; daughter, Virginia Lohnes, Halifax. Cremation has taken place under the direction of Atlantic Funeral Home, Halifax.
A graveside memorial service will be held at a later date in Diligent River Cemetery, Cumberland County.
Donations may be made to Heart and Stroke Foundation of Nova Scotia.

Lori