Re: Obit (1966) - Hazel McDade (nee Trahey)

Details of her husband's war career:

============================
McDade, Roland Hollis - Gunner. Born 21st November, 1895, at Parrsboro,
Nova Scotia, Canada. Father, Charles E. McDade, Master Mariner. Educated
at Parrsboro School.
Entered the service of the Bank, 3rd September, 1912. Enlisted, 17th
October, 1917, from Vulcan branch, in 10th Siege Battery, Canadian
Artillery, with the rank of Gunner. Transferred to Canadian Garrison
Artillery Reserve, 10th December, 1917; 4th Canadian Siege Battery,
France, February, 1918. Principal actions: Arras, Drocourt-Queant
Switch, Cambrai, 1918. Demobized, 9th May, 1919. Returned to duty with
the Bank, 15th August, 1919.
[Google search: CIBC Letters from the Front - WW1]
[retrieved on 2010-12-24]