Re: Harold I. Yorke

Hi Dolores:

Think he’s the wrong Harold Yorke.

Harold Bordon “Skip” Yorke was born 1903 and was alive in 1967.
-------------
NSARM, NS, Cumberland County, Marriage Registrations
Registration Year: 1928 - Book: 51 - Page: 732
Harold B. Yorke, 24, s, taxi driver, Baptist, liv., Parrsboro, b.,
Parrsboro,
s/o William E. Yorke & Edith
married 29 Mar 1928, United Church Parsonage, Western Ave., Parrsboro
wit: Adelta Mattall Yorke, Parrsboro; Arthur F. Renolds, Parrsboro
Rev. A.R. Renolds, United Ch. of Canada, Parrsboro
Alice Maude Sherman, 21, s, housework, liv., Parrsboro, b., Canning
d/o Frederick Sherman, b., Kings Co., NS, & Louise Pineo
collected by James Welsh, 12/23/2010

Dave

On 12/23/10 8:41 PM, "Dolores Phinney" <resrchr@...> wrote:

> The parents of Harold B Yorke were William Embert Yorke and Edith May Welsh.I
> hope this helps.
>
> Dolores
> ?

Rock