Re: Obit (1965) - Frederick Gibson Taggart

Gerry:

Thanks for sharing. One never knows just how much genealogy data is out
there.

Of interest is Jean has a different hubby than Thomas Cook.

Dave
============
Could this be Capt. David Mason Taggart????? Maybe lost at sea after 2 Sep
1918, thus no provincial death record???????

Cemetery Index - Colchester County
D.M. TAGGART
Birth date (yyyymmdd) : 18870000
Death date (yyyymmdd) : 19180000
Age :
Buried in : ROBIE STREET CEME; TRURO Cemetery # : 94
Marker Number : N-1#3 Number of People : 1
Book Number : 88.16a
Stone Condition :
=============
Cemetery Index - Colchester County
FREDERICK G. TAGGART
Birth date (yyyymmdd) : 18950000
Death date (yyyymmdd) : 19650000
Age :
Buried in : FOLLY VILLAGE CEME; GLENHOLME Cemetery # : 63
Marker Number : 707 Number of People : 2
Book Number : 88.11
Stone Condition :
Cemetery Index - Colchester County
KATHRYN E. BIGELOW