Re: Capt. William Miles Collins of Advocate

Hi Clemm:

Good to hear from you. I dropped in to your place one day last summer when
we were up for the day but no one was home.

I think so as well.

Capt. William Miles Collins registered his son as Edmund Miles on the Birth
Registration but Dr. Fillmore was the informant on the Death Registration
and may have been confused, writing in Edwin Miles Collins instead.

Peeking in my copy of Jim's file, William Miles Collins Jr. also named his
only child, Edmund Reid Collins.

Vernon Kirkpatrick Collins was named after his maternal grandmother,
Margaret Eliza Kirkpatrick.

Dave