Re: death date Lula Lusby

Hi Dave L.:

Small world. Moody Lavers m/1 widow, Lottie Belle (Morris) Morrissey on my
Winter/Winters line.

Victor Forbes Atkinson (abt 1914-16 Jun 1986, Amherst) m/1 Clara Geraldine
Brown. Stella Atkinson died at age three in West Brook. Bliss died 22 Jan
1991 in Montreal. Grace Evelyn ³Dolly² died 9 Oct 1992 in Amherst and Murray
Lloyd died 4 Mar 1986 in Springhill. Dolly m/1 Robert Cyrus Pugsley from
Athol (1902-31 Oct 1973 Springhill).

Dave W.
=======================

On 11/28/10 7:16 PM, "redangus@..."
<redangus@...> wrote:

> Thanks Dave,
> There could also be a son Victor who supposidly lives/lived in
> Springhill next door to Morely BROWN. Morely told me about
> George Edward, Victor and Grace who married a PUGSLEY.
>
> Yes, Mary Jane was m/3 to John WOTTON. She was m/1 to John
> LODGE. My great uncle, Moody LAVERS said that Mary Jane
> married 3 Johns on earth and when she died she was going to
> heaven to marry John the Baptist.
> D.
>
> Dave L.:
>> >
>> > I believe the George Edward Atkinson you mention below m/1 Helen Dorothy
>> > Dowe on 31 May 1906, Methodist, Amherst. George¹s mother, Mary Jane Lavers
>> > must have m/2 a (?) Wotton?
>> >
>> > Helen died 2 Oct 1930 while George died 1 Sep 1937, both in West Brook.
>> > They
>> > had 3 sons and 2 daughters.
>> >
>> > Dave W.
>> > ==============
>> > Automated Genealogy Version;
>> > 1901 Cumberland County Census, Southampton family #46, ATKINSON:
>> > 24 46 Atkinson Geo. M Head S May 16 1862 38
>> > 25 46 Wotton Mary J. F Mother W Feb 6 1828 73
>> > 26 46 Hatfield Ira M Servant S May 18 1880 21
>> >
>> > Automated Genealogy Version;
>> > 1911 Cumberland County Census, Southampton family #11, ATKINSON:
>> > 43 11 Atkinson George M Head M May 1862 49 1901
>> > 44 11 Atkinson Helen F Wife M May 1884 27 1901 Links
>> > 45 11 Atkinson Murry M Son S Feb 1905 6 1901
>> > 46 11 Atkinson Grace F Daughter S Jul 1906 4 1901
>> > 47 11 Atkinson Bli** M Son S Dec 1907 3 1901
>> > 48 11 Atkinson Stella F Daughter S Oct 1910 8/12 1901
>> > ==============
>> > Cumberland Marriage Index:
>> > ATKINSON GEORGE E 43 S WEST BROOK WEST BROOK JOHN WM MARY JANE
>> > 31 May 1906 Cumberland County, N.S.
>> > DOWE HELEN 22 S WEST BROOK PARRSBORO DAVID PHOEBE 625
>> >

>> > On 11/28/10 8:44 AM, "redangus@...
>> <mailto:redangus%40seasidehighspeed.com> "
>> > <redangus@... <mailto:redangus%40seasidehighspeed.com> >

She

Atkinson)?
She