Dowe - McCulley Wedding

Perry is s/o Perry Isaac Dowe and Marie Pauline Allen.

I had Perry as Perry I. Dowe but since he has a brother Isaac "Ikie" and
seeing this publication, I'm going with Perry Austin Dowe.

Dave
========
Amherst Daily News, Saturday, March 11, 1961, pg. #6; Reel #2719, NSARM,
Halifax, N.S.
WEDDING: Dowe - McCulley
Parrsboro - A pretty but quiet wedding took place in Springhill, February
18th, when Rev. Bainbridge united in marriage Donna Elaine, eldest daughter
of Mr. and Mrs. DeForest McCulley, Parrsboro and Perry Austin, son of Mr.
and Mrs. Perry Dowe of Ward's Brook, Cumberland County.
(Didn't copy who wore what or did what)
Paul Legere, brother-in-law of the groom was best man. Fay Dowe, sister of
the groom was maid of honor.

Source: Dave Winter, 18 Oct 2010
Note: Believe Rev. Bainbridge is Baptist
==========
Chronicle Herald, Friday, December 4, 1986; Reel #6281, PANS, Halifax, N.S.
OBITUARY - Mrs. Perry Dowe
Ward's Brook - Mrs. Perry Dowe, 44, Ward's Brook, Cumberland County, died
Thursday in Parrsboro Hospital. Born in Parrsboro, she was the former Donna
Elaine McCulley, the daughter of DeForest McCulley and the late Georgie
(MacAloney) McCulley. Besides her father, she is survived by her husband,
Perry; two daughters, Heather (Michael) Winters, Parrsboro; Tanya, Ward's
Brook; two sisters, Crystal (Mrs. Duncan Lake) and Judy (Mrs. Arthur
Sargent), both of Parrsboro; a brother, Allan, Parrsboro. She was
predeceased by a brother, Wayne. The body is in Smith's Funeral Home,
Parrsboro. Funeral will be 1 p.m. Saturday in St. George's Anglican Church,
Parrsboro, Rev. Margaret Young officiating. Burial will be in Holy Trinity
Cemetery, Fox River. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Nova
Scotia Heart Foundation.

Source: Dave Winter, undated