From: nscumber@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nscumber@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ross W
Sent: September-28-10 6:52 PM
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [nscumber] Re: Obit: WASSON, Richard Carl

It would appear from the New Brunswick Vital Statistics:

Vital Statistics from Government Records (RS141)

Name WASSON, WALDO BURTIS
Married REID, ELEANOR EBBA
Date 1940 | 07 | 31 (Y-M-D)
County YORK
Parish FREDERICTON
Number 19804
Reference B4/1940
Microfilm F20016

that he's one of theirs not ours. As my Dad would have said, "He's a whole
different breed of cat."

Ross

--- In nscumber@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Keys" <keysie@...> wrote:

> Can't connect him to the Cumberland WASSONs yet, but maybe someone else
can!

> WASSON, RICHARD (RICK) CARL, 67, passed away in the University of Alberta
> Hospital in Edmonton on Thursday, September 16, 2010. Rick, the son of
> Eleanor and the late Waldo Wasson, is survived by his wife of 41 years,
> Diane and their four children, Rick (Patti), Natasia (Dave), Mark, and
Craig
> (Suzanne). Rick and Diane were blessed with five grandchildren - Kaitlyn,
> Emily, Colby, Brooklyn, and Jesse. Besides his mother, Eleanor, Rick is
> survived by his brothers, Walt (Cece), Robert (Thelma), Brian (Loraine),
> David (Jane), Kevin and sisters, Carolyn (Alison), Gail, Vicki (Eric). He
is
> also survived by nieces and nephews and a wonderful extended family along
> with countless other friends whom were blessed to know him. Rick loved
> sailing, reading, laughing and being with his family. He did everything he
> was involved in with passion and lived life to the fullest; he will truly
be
> missed. There will be a service celebrating his life at First United
Church