Re: Croyden G. Wood - 2 of?

Hi Bliss:

THANK YOU for the confirmation. It’s as I suspected but wasn’t sure.

I’ve added Harold’s 1972 obit to my bucket list for next week and the
Archives.

I’m pretty sure Harold and Nettie’s grandson, Croyden Wood’s wife, Karen is
nee MacPherson. Karen’s parents possibly divorced in 1945.

Court for Divorce and Matrimonial Causes, 1759-1960
Results 1 to 6 of 6 from your search: MacPherson
Retrieval no. Case no. Name Name Year
RG 39d E 688 MacPherson (Malcolm) MacPherson (Dorothy) 1945

>From what I’ve gathered so far, I believe Harold Edward Wood and Roy
Wadsworth Wood (Effie Hawbolt Hatfield) to be brothers. Roy named a son,
Croyden Wood while Roy’s nephew, Jerry Edward Wood named a son, Croyden.

Croyden is such an unique name to not be related somehow.

Dave

On 9/1/10 9:14 PM, "Deborah & Bliss Brown" <debliss@...> wrote:

> Folks,
> Just a little info: Gerry's father was Harold Edward Wood (son of George)
> b.1891, Sackville, Westmorland County, N.B. d.1972 (I believe I was a
> pallbearer); if my memory is still with me. Edward's wife Nettie B. Pettigrew
> (1890-1969) daughter of James William King Pettigrew and Demaris May Tabitha
> Skidmore. Dates sourced from Memorial Gardens Cemetery, West Brook.
>
> bliss

lists

Moncton
Proud