Annie Agnes (Glennie) Lake of Fox River

I previously had death as Jan 1962 in Fox River but this changes that date
and location.

Dave
============
Amherst Daily News, Thursday, January 15, 1959, pg. #10; Reel #2715, NSARM,
Halifax, N.S.
OBITUARY: Mrs. Stanley Lake
Port Greville - There passed away at Victoria General Hospital, Halifax on
Saturday, January 3, Annie Agnes Lake at the age of 53 years. Born in River
Hebert, she was the daughter of the late Captain and Mrs. Donald Glennie.
Left to mourn her loss are her husband; three daughters, Mrs. Edward
Hatfield (Cynthia) and Jeanette, Fox River, and Mrs. Gerald Brown (Jessie),
Southampton; two sons, Harold Lake on the Police Force in Amherst and James
of Fox River; eleven grandchildren; one sister, Mrs. Carlyle Pugsley, River
Hebert; two brothers, Foster Glennie, River Hebert and Wesley Glennie of
Charlottetown, P.E.I. After prayers at the home, the funeral service was
held Monday at the Anglican Church, Fox River, of which the deceased was a
member, with Rev. Seigmiller of Parrsboro in charge. Pallbearers were: C.L.
Allen, O.A. Hatfield, Loris Hatfield, Cyril Hatfield, W.R. Hatfield and
Maurice Lunn. Interment was in the Anglican Cemetery.

Source: Dave Winter, 27 Jul 2010