Re: Obit: TIBBETTS, R Gordon

Gordon's late daughter-in-law (Mike's wife)

Saturday, June 11, 2005 The Halifax Herald Limited
TIBBETTS, Sandra Maureen - 48, Dartmouth, formerly of Malagash, passed away
peacefully at home on June 9, 2005. Born in Tatamagouche, she was a daughter
of Lillian Jean (Purdy) MacDonald and the late Francis MacDonald. She worked
as a literary agent on-line. Sandra is survived by her loving family,
husband, Michael; sons, Leading Seaman Robert (Rachel), Matthew;
granddaughter, Trinity, all of Dartmouth; siblings, Katherine (Clayton)
Smith, Truro; John (Cheryl) MacDonald, Red Deer, Alta.; Jean (David)
Tingley, Prince Edward Island; Loretta (Loran) Nickerson, Truro; Francine
MacDonald, Canning; Danny (Melanie) MacDonald, Rocky Mountain House, Alta.;
Bernie (Steve Crossman) MacDonald, Dartmouth; Teresa MacDonald, Malagash;
June (Dean) Jenkins, Cobourg, Ont.; numerous nieces and nephews;
brother-in-law, Stanley (Chris) Tibbetts, Lower Sackville; sister-in-law,
Anne Tibbetts, Newfoundland; father-in-law, Gordon Tibbetts, Malagash. She
was predeceased by her brothers, Leonard, Lee; sisters, Karen Stevens, Mary
Theresa; mother-in-law, Kathleen Tibbetts; brother-in-law, Ken Tibbetts.
Visitation will be held on Sunday, June 12, from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. in
Coulter's Funeral Home, Tatamagouche. Funeral service Monday at 2 p.m. in
Malagash United Church, Rev. Jane Doull officiating. Burial to follow in
South Shore Cemetery, Malagash. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Nova Scotia. On-line condolences:
mundlefh@...