From: "David Winter" <davidwinter@...>
To: "nscumber" <nscumber@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:51 PM
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Harold Lawson (Wasson) Elliott of Parrsboro/Advocate

Eric:

How did Daniel H. Canning go from a being a lumberman in 1903 when he
married Lucy Wasson to a Master Mariner when Lawson Strong Canning was born
29 Mar 1909?

Was he fostered out to the Elliotts and had his name changed to Harold
Lawson Elliott?

Is there such a person as Nellie Lawson as I can¹t locate a marriage but
Lawson sounds pretty close to Wasson.

Curious in Lower Sackville

Dave