Re: SMITHs of Joggins, NS

Dave:

This was the Holly Smith that I mentioned last night.

Eric
===========================
NSARM Cumberland County birth registrations
Year: 1908 Page: 57300136 Number: 57300136
Name: SMITH, Holly
DoB: 1908-10-18 Joggins Mines, NS
c/o: Frank Smith, miner
and: Susie Hill
Res: Joggins Mines, NS
Informant: Wm Rockwell, MD 1908-11-01
[collected by EMKeys 2010-06-27]
===========================
===========================
NSARM Cumberland County death registrations
Year: 1909 Book: 5 Page: 46 Number: 272
Name: SMITH, Holly
DoB: 1908-10-18 Joggins Mines, NS (from above)
DoD: 1909-01-06 Joggins Mines, NS
Age: 2m
Cause: "left blank"
Occupation: