From: "Steve Cameron" <truemanville@...>
To: <nscumber@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [nscumber] ELLIOTT, Wesley Thomas of Apple River, NS

Hi Eric
According to Captain John Elliott's death certificate he was born in Alma, Albert Co., N.B. and died 17 Aug. 1916 in Central Economy at the age of 104! Ann (Scott) Elliott died 30 Aug 1912 in Pleasant Hills Col. Co., N.S. at the age of 85. I have her as being born in St. George, Charlotte Co., N.B.
Steve