From: Marjorie Lloyd
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 9:35 AM
Subject: [nscumber] James Spence and Nettie Rushton

Hi all,
I have question - I have a Jenetta Rushton (born in Westchester), daughter of Henry and Susan Rushton who married James Spence on October 5, 1926 in Londonderry. I take it her nickname was Nettie? I also have a Nettie Ola Rushton, daughter of Lorenzo Rushton and Annie (looks like) MacDill, born June 29, 1901 in Oxford. I can't seem to find a marriage record for the Nettie Ola Rushton.I take it these are two different Nettie's?

Marjorie