Re: Fwd: TUCKERS

Hi Rick,
There were both a Charlotte HARRISON and a Charlotte BROWN so the mix-up
is with which one was married to the 1st Michael TUCKER.
My belief is that she was a BROWN for these reasons: 1) The dates work.
1801 birth date for Charlotte BROWN (on headstone and in Southampton
Township records) 2) She is named as a BROWN in Truro Township records and
3) In James BROWN's will he refers to his daughter as Charlotte TUCKER.
James BROWN's wife was Sarah HARRISON so either way, HARRISON or BROWN,
you're stuck with me as a cousin.
David