Parsonage on Sunday evening, October 10th, Rev. J.N. Currie officiating,
when Delta Aleta Doran, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. William Fraser, of
Parrsboro, was united in marriage to Whitney Wilbert Bowden, son of Mr. and
Mrs. Joseph Bowden of Wharton. The bride was becomingly attired in a dress
of British Tan crepe, with brown accessories, and wore a corsage of tea
roses and baby's breath. Mr. and Mrs. Bowden will reside in Parrsboro.

Source: Dave Winter, 7 May 2010
=============
The Halifax Herald Limited: Thursday, December 17, 1998
Obituary
O'BRIEN, Delta Aleta - Pictou, died December 10, 1998, in Shiretown Nursing
Home, Pictou. Born in Fraserville, Cumberland Co., she was a daughter of the
late William and Nettie (Knowlton) Fraser. Surviving are brother, Frank,
Advocate; five grandchildren; several nieces and nephews. She was
predeceased by her first husband, Thomas Doran; her second husband,
***Whitney Bowden***; her third husband, Pat O'Brien; daughter, Betty Smith;
son, Kenneth Doran; sisters, Alida, Inez, Connie, Gertrude; brothers, Carl,
Albert, Watson, Ben, Hugh, Chesley, Warren in infancy. Her body was donated
to Dalhousie Medical Research Foundation. Memorial service a later date.
Donations to any charity.

Source: Jack Wagstaff, possibly from the Herald Obit CD